Fun, engaging and modern, Ready, Set, Sew! is an online sewing course designed to walk you through everything you need to know to become a confident sewist. Enroll today!
Nine years ago, I was sitting in a sewing class in college, bored to tears. I’d spent weeks sewing sample after sample without creating a single finished project. I told myself, ”One day, I will teach a sewing class that’s fun, engaging and modern.”
I wasn’t sure quite how I would accomplish that goal, and I thought about it only occasionally over the years, thinking it was an unreachable goal.
Fast-forward to 2020. After five months of brainstorming, writing (and rewriting), filming, editing and creating, I launched Ready, Set, Sew!
Get the Sewing Practice Guides for FREE Here!
Ready, Set, Sew! is built to help you gain the sewing knowledge you may lack and the confidence you need to sew a variety of projects with ease. From the fundamentals of sewing to more advanced topics, like sewing zippers and buttons, this course is built to teach you everything you need to know to become a confident sewist.
Once enrolled, you can work through the video course at your own pace. If you are feeling overwhelmed, simply hit pause and take a break. With full, lifetime access to the course, there is no need to rush through complicated topics. And, if in a year from now you need a little refresher, simply open your course back up and dive back in.
Get the Needle Guide for FREE Here!
The online sewing course includes:
- 10 Video Modules
- 25 Printables
- The Maker’s Guide to Sewing (an 80-page sewing ebook)
- 3 Sewing Projects Designed to Further You Sewing Skills (Apron, Handle Bag, and Zipper Bag)
- 3 BONUS Sewing Projects (Scrunchie, Baby Hat, and 3D Face Mask)
- Full Lifetime Access
- Exclusive Facebook Sewing Group Access
In my video and written online sewing course, you will learn:
- How to Create Your Own Sewing Space (even if you do not have a lot of room)
- All About Needles (including how to change your needle)
- All About Thread (including how to wind a bobbin and thread your machine)
- All About Presser Feet (what the different kinds are and their uses)
- All About Fabric (how to choose the correct fabric for your project)
- All About Sewing Machines (learn all about the history and anatomy of your sewing machine)
- How to Use a Pattern (including both tissue paper and PDF patterns)
- How to Achieve Perfect Tension (with a printable troubleshooting guide)
- How to Sew an Apron, Handle Bag (with a button) and Zipper Bag
- And So Much More!
Get the Tension Guide for FREE Here!
Whether you’re a complete beginner to sewing or have been sewing for years, I hope you join me in my online sewing course Ready, Set, Sew!
Click Here to Enroll today in Ready, Set, Sew!
Want a little sneak peak of the course material? Check out my free printables here!
NEW! We recently launched a serger version of Ready, Set, Sew! You can now purchase both courses together as a bundle for a discount!
I am thoroughly enjoying the sewing course and your fabulous advice. I have also now got a Cricut Maker which I love!
Can you offer any advice about how to design my own patterns and cut them on the Cricut Maker. I am a cloth doll enthusiast.
Many thanks for any help that you can give
Hi! Your course sounds great! I may be blind (I'm 74 today) but I never saw a cost for it. Please let me know. Also, my computer wouldn't give me the sneak peek. Rats! This is the first time I've ever signed up for an on-line course, so I hope I do OK. Thanks for your help and I wish you well on your new adventure!
Shay Mackie says
I’d love to learn how to sew! Thanks for giving me direction to start
Tiffani Diamond says
I absolutely love the confidence you have given me to sew. I have always quilted but now I am sewing lots of things. I love it.
Angela Melocoton says
This is something to consider. Will be sewing some more soon, once I find the correct table. Can’t wait to use your info to help me along. Thanks.
I'm not very far into the course but I'm loving it! Thank you for making it!
Susan Fowler says
I finished this course some time ago and keep coming back as I remake some of the projects. Great fun, great practice!
Jennifer Platt says
This was a great course! Thanks for all your hard work! ❤️✌️
I loved this course! Really taught me the basics of sewing and the fact you can keep going back and review is great! Totally worth it!
I really must get my sewing machine out!